• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Leaving T9k

PuRe2K12

Well as classic is coming to a close ill be exiting from the team9000 community. As some of you know i have satellite Internet that wont allow for online gaming, so there really isnt anything else for me here.

Thanks for the fun 3 years, i had alot of fun on minecraft and did more on minecraft then i ever could have imagined thanks to the community i found here.

Nice meeting you all.

Have fun

~PuRe2K12

Awe, puuuure...that's unfortunate. As your circumstances prevent you from staying, I hereby give you a pass on your first departure from t9k. Should your situation change and you wish to return, we will welcome you with open arms.

Dude, it was such a pleasure meeting you for the first time; you became a very good friend of mine, and you shall stay that way.

Good luck with whatever it is you do/plan to do in life; HMU on FB if you want to keep in touch or whatever :p

-With regards, Me.

Thanks guys, I don't think ill stick around on the forums. Busy with life and unable to interact other than the forum I feel it's better just to move on to the next part of my life.

I'm so greatful for t9k making me love and enjoy minecraft

Hey dude! Don't forget about me!! I'll really miss you PuRe. I had a wonderful time meeting, chatting, and playing with you on Classic. Guarantee that you will sincerely be missed by T9k here.

Best wishes for you in the real world as I understood you are busy and such. And no, thank you for making it here and making an impact on Team9000's Community. Thank you for being my friend. Anytime you wanna hang out and have some fun, you know where to go :D

Although we haven't spoken in forever, I still remember all the fun I had with you. Even the time when I made that failure of a Classic server with your software :D You will be missed

it doesn't matter how far you go. You will always be one of us.

Adios, Muchacho.
May your future be bright, and full of ..... awesome.... stuff. (I'm bad at this kind of thing. :I)

RIP PuRe2K12, I have never met or even heard of you beforehand but oh well, everyone must come to an end it seems. Good luck with life.

awh well that's a shame, we've had some good times as well, so you enjoy your RL, and when you've had enough, you're more than welcome to return... For a minor fee of $99.99 of course :D

Pure, you have done this community good. Your passing will be marked by a traditional Nordic send off, with dragon boats and fire. Goodbye Pure.

Back