• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Lee7539 Guest --> Cool

Lee

Here's a few screenshots of some work I did tonight on the Team9000 guest world on the classic server. I built a small wooden house, with a a sign in front of it to mark it as my work. Inside the house, there is a stone slab staricase, three blocks wide, that descends all the way down to the bedrock. I cleared out a sizeable area once I reached the bedrock, and built a brick house into the wall of the cleared area. Then, above the brick house I dug straight up all the way to the surface, constructing a vertical tunnel that becomes a tall tower after breaking the surface. The tower goes to the highest allowed block height in the map, and has a spiral staircase that descends all the way from the top to the bottom. In the last picture I've attached, I've painted in a small red arrow to point out the first wooden house as seen from the top of the tower to which it is attached via the underground staricase. I hope you enjoy!
-Lee

Small house with sign.jpg
House tunnel.jpg
Underground house.jpg
House Interior.jpg
Tower from house.jpg
Exterior Tower View.jpg
View of small home from connected tower.jpg

Ooh very nice project : ), must have taken a while to build
Personally I would like to see more detail though (but thats just me)
Keep up the good work :D

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Back