Let's all help Pixie fix her computer!

ChibaMasato

ohai

Earlier today, our cat knocked over Pixie's computer, and broke the LCD display. Now, the entire thing is a mass of white, lines and assorted colors. Normally, we could handle this, but due to Christmas, both her and I lack the funds to fix it. I don't have a job, so there's no income on my end and she works as a volunteer driver, making $200/2 weeks, most of it going to gas.

As much as we hate asking for money, we really need help, you guys. As it stands, we need, at least, $40 to get it fixed, provided there isn't anything more wrong with it. Basically, the more we have, the better off we will be.

Donate here: http://www.chipin.com/contribute/id/8bf24464cb4f7b85

Any form of a donation will be more than appreciated. Please, help us out.

ohai

Earlier today, our cat knocked over Pixie's computer, and broke the LCD display. Now, the entire thing is a mass of white, lines and assorted colors. Normally, we could handle this, but due to Christmas, both her and I lack the funds to fix it. I don't have a job, so there's no income on my end and she works as a volunteer driver, making $200/2 weeks, most of it going to gas.

As much as we hate asking for money, we really need help, you guys. As it stands, we need, at least, $40 to get it fixed, provided there isn't anything more wrong with it. Basically, the more we have, the better off we will be.

I can get you the $40 by Friday if need be... I have $20 on me now and I will get another $20 on Friday.

ohai

Is there any reason you do not currently have a job? Gotta provide for the female man! Gotta be alpha as fuck!

-On a more serious note, I am sorry. I would love to help chip in but alas, it is in fact the holidays and my poor little teenage money goes out to fast buying everyone presents. I still send you my internet hugs doe <3

So i read what happened but am confused. is her computer one of those "all-in-one" deals where the shebang is behind the monitor or is just the monitor broke? and i can try to toss some bucks your way

is it a laptop? :eek:
So i read what happened but am confused. is her computer one of those "all-in-one" deals where the shebang is behind the monitor or is just the monitor broke? and i can try to toss some bucks your way
It is a netbook, and replacing the LCD monitor is a bit tricky, but completely doable. The main components are located in the base, which is thankfully unscathed.

Back