• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Let's Play

Pyrofiredelta

At the beginning of next year, I will be starting my own Let's Play. Anyone got ideas on what biome i should build near? things i should do? and seeds i should try?

It will be interesting if you were to start in the middle of a desert biome. now THAT'S surviving. Like find a desert biome and collect some wood / saplings / dirt before you enter.

It will be interesting if you were to start in the middle of a desert biome. now THAT'S surviving. Like find a desert biome and collect some wood / saplings / dirt before you enter.
i could do that, as long as i grab some sapplings and dirt on the way

Protip: Let's Plays should start with an unknown seed, just a totally random one. Re-film and re-film until you get a desert one.

My current plan is to stick with a forest biome, but eventually create an outpost in the desert. I will also be incorporating mods towards the end of the seried (ie: when i have the ultimate base, i will add buildcraft/industrial craft)

My current plan is to stick with a forest biome, but eventually create an outpost in the desert. I will also be incorporating mods towards the end of the seried (ie: when i have the ultimate base, i will add buildcraft/industrial craft)
If you're gonna make a minecraft let's play, I recommend you pick something to add to it to make it different from the 9001 other minecraft let's plays.

You could do an episode of surviving in the desert +mining down 1x1 holes! The episodes wont last long and youll be sure to lose all your shit in a fiery death :D

Back