• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Let's Plays - Updates among other things

ChibaMasato

While I'm know a lot of people don't care about my LPs, for the people that do, above is an update video, stating the status of projects that seemingly stopped. It also explains my plans for the future in brief detail. Also, for the first time since I started pretty much, I'm going to diverge the list of games I have plans to LP in the future. While I will need help here and there deciding what game I may do next, I can say that the next set of LPs are already set, and I'm just waiting on my equipment to behave itself and work properly again.

The list of games I'm doing in the future in no particular order:

Spyro 2 & 3
Jak and Daxter series (Bar Daxter for the PSP unless I own one and have the means of recording it)
Ratchet and Clank series (Up to 4)
Sly Cooper series (Bar 4 unless I own a PS3 by then)
Ape Escape series
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time trilogy
Soul Calibur 3: Tales of Soul
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Paper Mario series
Mario Galaxy series
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
Okami series
A game I'm doing as a favor that will be revealed whenever I start the LP. One person knows what it is, as it is my thank you to the person who is doing me a favor.

As you can see, I have my work cut out for me for a while, so yeah. Hopefully, there is at least one game on this list for everyone to look forward to, as I'm certainly looking forward to playing them all. Now, if you watched the video above, then you know I have plans to do other videos as well, and I mentioned something about a trailer for a new series. For those too lazy to click the annotation link in the video:

I'll let the videos speak for me, so I'm gonna wrap this up. <3 Catch ya later, guys and gals.

"Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time trilogy"

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is best Prince of Persia. <3

Back