Let's see your Desktop. (No, like, the top of your desk.)

But the random crap gives insight.

Much respect.

You bought RWBY-Not really an anime but great nonetheless.

Pepsi is the best thing ever, bonus points for Pepsi Throwback

That looks like Allergy Medication. People with Allergies are prepared for whatever life has to throw at them.

Cute desktop with MWO on it. (Even though I suck at that game)

Seems like you wear glasses or makeup. Hard to tell.

Gameboy Advance SP--My sister got angry and threw mine at a wall...
Well, actually RWBY was a Christmas present

I actually prefer Mountain Dew, but was out of that.

Yes, that is allergy medicine, though I'm not sure how...allergies make me prepared for anything o.O

Ara is always cute

That's actually a manicure set

And...if she was my sister I probably would have slapped her for that

E7NOkxB.jpg

Old picture, but the only difference is a third monitor on the left now.
why do you have 2 cases? and why are they both on? this is not how dual screening works :D:D

Keep in mind this is what you can see from the front (tons of crap behind them monitors).
7XALpOC.jpg

And of course labels.
ifFCOVy.jpg

Ask questions if you got em.

Keep in mind this is what you can see from the front (tons of crap behind them monitors).
7XALpOC.jpg

And of course labels.
ifFCOVy.jpg

have multiple phones, must be a drug dealer lol
also, reminds me of my friends old pc-table-setup-thing :D

7XALpOC.jpg

And of course labels.
ifFCOVy.jpg

I have questions!

-Why did you mount your voice portal on the front of the desk? It looks like it is in the way and can obstruct your view.
-Is the desk not that deep? Your monitors are, like, right on the edge. I'd be worried/wishing I had some arm/elbow space. Gotta have my arm/elbow space.
-Why so many phones?
-What anime is that?

I have questions!
-Is the desk not that deep? Your monitors are, like, right on the edge. I'd be worried/wishing I had some arm/elbow space. Gotta have my
Perhaps so he can see the screen without glasses, because headset and glasses do not mix?

And judging by the clouds, I'd say it's an older anime.

I lost it at the Dr. Suess book.

Then I remembered you had kids.

Then I lost it again as I imagined you frantically trying to complete a game while reading a rhyming story to your kid(s).

Moondoggy: "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" *Whilst playing HALO* "AWGH SON OF A BITCH YOU ELITE CAMOUFLAGED MOTHER FUCKER GET OFF MY LAW-I MEAN SCORPION!!"

Had to use one fish, couldn't find green eggs and ham

Moondoggy: "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" *Whilst playing HALO* "AWGH SON OF A BITCH YOU ELITE CAMOUFLAGED MOTHER FUCKER GET OFF MY LAW-I MEAN SCORPION!!"

Had to use one fish, couldn't find green eggs and ham

Something like that did happen once. I was playing a game and my son was watching Thomas the Tank Engine and he got interested in what I was doing. Funny thing, I was playing Plants Vs. Zombies, so that imaging is somewhat accurate.

Actually, seeing as it's Moondoggy we're talking about, that Dr. Seuss book could be for his own enjoyment. Wouldn't surprise me one bit :p

I'm actually more of a Sandra Boynton fan. I especially enjoy Happy Hippo, Angry Duck. Who am I kidding? Horton Hear's A Who is hands down the best book ever written.

I have questions!

-Why did you mount your voice portal on the front of the desk? It looks like it is in the way and can obstruct your view.
-Is the desk not that deep? Your monitors are, like, right on the edge. I'd be worried/wishing I had some arm/elbow space. Gotta have my arm/elbow space.
-Why so many phones?
-What anime is that?

1. It doesn't because i put it in my left eyes blind spot (it basically disappears into the shadow realm) and so i can turn down the input. it picks up my kids bus driver's voice from outside.
2. the desk is as wide as it is deep but there is a 7.1 digital surround sound system thing that sits behind it. also my arms rest on my chair and t.v. trays i rarely touch the desk.
Fv8DTsa.jpg
as you can see (oh look my other phone -work-) my desk it the messy.
vuthdjr.jpg

3. on top on the computer is my personal phone. the two other ones are my wife's fancy android phone she uses for a camera and the other is her obama (Thanks Obama!) free phone.
4. Accel World

--Edit--
looking around my house i found 3 more phones that were the old phone chip models. i guess i just hang onto phones in case.

Back