Life Goals. What are yours?

rsmv2you

I have always wondered what the people of Team9000 life goals are. What is your goal in life, whether it be career, or life.

For me, I would like to take as many art, visual arts, and video editing classes as I can in college then make money doing fun stuff and live in a apartment with a tiny cat. x3 I haven't planned anything passed that.

Post!

I want to take as many visual art, fashion and business classes as possible in university and the build my own brand selling fashion, art and other cool things I design. I want to live in a nice house or a penthouse in either Toronto, London, New York or Melbourne. I also want to have two cats, and I want to enjoy what I do for a living. So far I haven't thought of anything past that aside from being at least semi-rich.

What I would really love to do is be an author and computer programmer. I am already a fairly good writer and know bits and pieces about programming languages and quite a bit about computers and videogames. I would like to go to collage for computer programming and get an associates degree in it. I don't feel like much schooling would be neccessary if I was truely interested because I would be motivated to learn on my own as well.

As far as career wise, I had it all planned out when I was in High school, I wanted the opportunity to make a career out of the Marine Corps. When I graduated early I was diagnosed with Chronic Asthma, when my dad took me to enlist and they looked at my Medical records I was turned away even after begging to be put into DEP just to prove to them I could run without keeling over dead. Now that I have lost that prospect, I have turned to the next thing I know I will be good at, being a mom. I want to have two kids, doesn't matter which gender (But my fingers are crossed for a girl).

Hmm, ...
Finishing the comic with my friend we are planning on since 2 years already....
Living in a nice house, maybe together with a friend...
finding a girlfriend :D, which actually likes me <.<
Having a pet, not sure what kind of pet
to die with a smile, because I reached what I wanted, or just want to laugh at the pathetic world, or because I'm high ,after I got hit by a car... or a uhm a scooter and landed as the oldest person everlived, in the hospital, while someone I love holds my hand and dies right after me ith a smile because he/she survived longer XD (no really..., wouldn't that be cool)
hm... maybe having kids, or not

I hope to pursue a medical career like both of my parents. For a while I was interested in the arts (especially history and even law), but biology among other things has become my favourite subject in high school making me lean towards sciences and math more. I also hope I learn to play the acoustic guitar someday like all of my friends. :mays:

Derailed already? Wow.....
277162_226677304051189_2289319_n.jpg

Back