• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Life update and something...

csimiami14

Welp it's been about 5 months so I guess it's update time! :D

I have finished the tutoring I needed to build the math structure I needed to attend high school. And I will indeed be going after summer break ends. I can't really describe how I feel about going to High School after having NO experience in the public school systems whatsoever. It's kinda a 3 way tie between "well this should be interesting" "This is gonna be awesome!" and "I'm so fucked" One or more of those are possible outcomes from all this.. Which one I have no clue.

As for life in general it has been pretty good since January.. Other than a few bumps in the road every now and then things have been surprisingly calm. I currently have a level of sanity that I haven't had for months which is.. Fun. I have been making a fair amount of new IRL friends so what I have been doing social wise has most defiantly been working and I have kinda given myself the *seal of approval* in that aspect.

Now the whole "Something" part comes in.

I have made the decision to (for a lack of better words) officially leave Team9000. For the past few months I have pretty inactive with the forums and with mumble I really only talk to a total of 5 people late at night anymore for reasons.. I find real no reason to stay here anymore to be honest. I don't really play many video games. I don't find anime, MLP, Nor really anything else here interesting. For anyone who wants to keep contact I have most everybody's Facebook. I am still on steam and if that is not good enough you can email me at [email protected] (my retard self put 1999 instead of 1997 back in 2010 lol)

Thank you Team9000 for the wonderful 2 years and 5 months you have given me. From Minecraft Classic to The Ship, TF2 and The Hidden it has been a fun ride. And although I have gotten along with most of you guys.. I want to especially thank the following members and past members.

Sasquatch_legend, Ienjoywaffles, Nr1212, Thegurw, Motorkat, Nikkitikkiisland, Tai_K_Yagami, MightyTheDj23, Miguel, Mcfar45, Pixiel, Flaunty, Girls_is_Awesome, Jiyuueno, Daboredgamer, Sunfiredragon, Babybacon, Casham, Damashki, Coulometry, Unismurfsity, 99sor, Jrl51592, Jslam01, Nordiclovepotion, Vorsprung, Zahldar, Chiba, Noble, That_Taco_Guy, Nismo, Tshinotu145.

Since my brain is a potato it is very possible I forgot some people.. So if I did forget you sorry.
Thanks for the fun.

Sincerely ~Alex Paff :D

Hey, good luck out there with all you're going to do and experience csi. Thank you for bringing your humor and presence to this community. You've been a great friend to many and a wonderful inspiring individual to me. Again, thank you csi :)

Wow, brotard, your brain really is a potato. It's missing a very important name with 5 numbers.

Oh well, not everyone can be as smart as me. <3

See you around, I'll be sure to pester you on Steam.

You will definitely be missed! <3 Thank you for the awesome times you have helped with and I guess I will see you around on Steam and FB :) Hope everything goes awesomely!

Sorry to see ya go man, even though we've had our differences and annoyances aside I've come to consider ya as a little bro in this fine ol community. Best of luck in life man and glad to see ya pursuing a better life. If ya ever need anything though we're always 1-click away (or maybe it's like 2-5...)

~Bored

Well csi it has been an experience to say the least and I am glad to see you moving on to bigger and better things. Hopefully life treats you well and I wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,

Ekg

Ps you done goofed and forgot me :p

good luck with school and RL.
As I say on every one of these posts, We'll be happy to have you back whenever you're ready, as no-one ever truly leaves t9k. <3

Good luck man. Classic shenanigans was pretty fun and I'm glad I was able to talk to you a bit even if you were a little spaz at times. <3

Nig Nog, you forgot to put me under the special thx section~ Youll be back, They always come back.

Back