• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

lild455

donny

:ninja:i built this by my self

Attachments

• MCC.jpg
    MCC.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 169
file:///C:/Users/Donny%20Blankenship/Pictures/MCC.jpg

Attachments

• MCC.jpg
    MCC.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 177
Please make sure that all your builds that you make for promotions are built only in Team9000 Classic alone. Thank you.

I think that you skipped one promotion application and went on to desire for a Builder rank. Thus, if you are not Cool rank donny, please post Guest-->Cool first. Furthermore, do not make new threads of you stealing another's work and falsely stating you built them. Patch even had proof that the build isn't yours. Your promotion will never be approved if you continue to do this. Consider building in the Team9000 Classic Server.

I think that you skipped one promotion application and went on to desire for a Builder rank. Thus, if you are not Cool rank donny, please post Guest-->Cool first. Furthermore, do not make new threads of you stealing another's work and falsely stating you built them. Patch even had proof that the build isn't yours. Your promotion will never be approved if you continue to do this. Consider building in the Team9000 Classic Server.
tai has a good point. when i first saw this i thought that looks familiar 'cos i saw it on a promotion aplication only a few weeks earlier. just make a note 'cos i won't get fooled again

we don't ban for stealing others work and marking it off as their own....but we know how to tell if you try that. You will just not get a promotion anytime soon...so, go build more...or anything......because your stats show that you have not built a single block on the server.

Back