Little Big Planet 2

We're going to have an LBP2 Party!

lbp2party.png

http://www.viddler.com/explore/sceablog/videos/1141/

Latest LB2 Trailer

PS there is a collectors edition of LBP2, but its limited as usual

Hello from Amazon.com,

We are writing to you today because you purchased a pre-order copy of LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition.

We are pleased to announce that we have reduced the price of Release-Date Delivery to 99 cents. We wanted to let you know that this ship option was now available at a lower rate and that you can easily upgrade your open order following the steps below.

- Visit www.amazon.com/youraccount
- Click on “Your Orders”
- Navigate to LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition
- Click on “Change Shipping Speed”
- Select your desired shipping speed

We realize that many of our customers are huge LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition fans, and we're happy to offer 99 cent Release-Date Delivery to get this title to you even faster.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.
Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

update your delivery now, its worth the buck

I think I saw a one dollar bill in another thread... maybe you can borrow it?

I couldn't find it wooty... oh well, now that reach is done and overwith (money wise) I can focus on the PS3 and LBP2 paying. Bought special edition... I wish it was November :(

I need to preorder this... or order it when it comes out. I'd like to make my first appearance live on the cast with this actually. It's a good place to start.

Back