• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Living in the past man

IncognitoLens

I have a serious problem with the guest world spawn area!!! The sign that says "do not delete other's work." Has to be changed!!! Why are we still using "do not"?!?! We must embrace the contraction!!! I want a sign that says "don't delete other's work"!!!

To do a Mitch Hedbreg impression,
Why are there still do not disturb signs?
That shit should be don't disturb!
Do not sykes you out
Your like, "Do! Alright, I get to disturb this guy!...Not...SHIT!..I need to read faster!"

I rest my case.

I have a serious problem with the guest world spawn area!!! The sign that says "do not delete other's work." Has to be changed!!! Why are we still using "do not"?!?! We must embrace the contraction!!! I want a sign that says "don't delete other's work"!!!

Do not sykes you out
Your like, "Do! Alright, I get to disturb this guy!...Not...SHIT!..I need to read faster!"

I rest my case.

Woot's from Texas, want promoted? Nyaaa!

Do not sykes you out

I rest my case.
"Do not" sounds more professional and holds more authority than "don't".

go-on.jpg

Do not sykes you out

I rest my case.
oh god, i love good comedy ;D

I do not see the point of this. I am sure that people can read for an extra second.
Just like you are, with this post. (Notice the lack of contractions)

Do not sykes you out

I rest my case.

wait a minute.. u call this serious problem..?

Back