• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Login Issues

mdukey

I decided to go on minecraft classic,

'Connection Lost, It seems the minecraft authentication is down, sorry"

I checked the server tab and it seemed that other people are on it, any suggestions?

I think they forked the server list up again - Woot made some changes yesterday. It took me a few times for it to show up, but you need to log in and look for "Team9000 Public [Wom Direct]" and connect to that entry. Make sure to copy the mc:// link at the bottom for future use.

I decided to go on minecraft classic,

'Connection Lost, It seems the minecraft authentication is down, sorry"

I checked the server tab and it seemed that other people are on it, any suggestions?

Likewise here.

I checked the WoM Direct site and copied over the IP and port but to no avail.

Did the mppass change?

Logging in through browser is no problem though.

Bump.

I tried using both these links, but both failed.

-mod snip-

First link was obtained from this thread: https://www.team9000.net/threads/having-trouble-connecting-with-your-client-read-this.3831/#post-35665
Second link was what I pieced together from WoM Direct.

I think it might be a salt problem. I re-authenticated many times thru minecraft.net and was able to get in Classic from there, so what else is there?

For your protection, please do not post your personal authentication URLs -- ANYWHERE.

Back