• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Lol creeper shinanegan

lacar1601

Welcome to nicccccccce Terraville pizzzzzzzzzzzzzza, may I take your order?
2011-10-30_19.34.48.png

The creeper was stuck in a table, which made it tame for a bit.
2011-10-30_19.36.04.png

Oh, I think I know this glitch.
If you stand inside a block, they don't attack you. If you are faced with a creeper in an abandoned mineshaft, the best thing to do would be do jam yourself to a fence, the creeper will ignore you. I think that you may be standing on something like a pressure plate, which I have experienced this on as well. Cobwebs also work.

I believe here it's the other way around. I was cautiously walking up to it and wondered why it wasn't charging. The creeper shoved itself into a fence-pressure plate table as you can see above.

I believe here it's the other way around. I was cautiously walking up to it and wondered why it wasn't charging. The creeper shoved itself into a fence-pressure plate table as you can see above.
Ah, maybe it works both ways then. For now, I guess, we learned how to defuse creepers.

MASTER PLAN​
I shall teach creepers to breed and then make a army and rule the world...and then slap a creeper and blow up the world.

No! I shall make a creeper kingdom, become their King, wear tight pants and make a Labyrinth.
Already happened, called an abandoned mineshaft.

I can maybe think of three times when I haven't gotten hopelessly lost and have to dig straight up to escape.

Back