• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

long term survival white list application

zachshadey

1. In-Game Name: Zachshadey
2. Why do you want to join?: I've been a trusty t9k member for about a year and a half to two years and its the only server i have ever liked, so i would wish to join long term survival so i can keep playing like i have always loved to
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: I'm not new, but I found Team9000 when i first joined minecraft and asked a friend for a good server, he recommended T9k and I have loved it ever since
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: RedRocky7545, Pyrofiredelta
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I was banned back when i first joined Team900 and when i asked about it i was told that they didn't know they banned me and it was a mistake
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes i understand, and that's why there is a password to log into my computer and a key to get into my bedroom, and if anybody touches my computer they get punched.

please accept me, i miss t9k back in its survival days.

I know I've seen your name a bit but can't say I really recall when/where. What other towns have you been a part of in prior Survival worlds?

i was part of woodkeep, new creeper city, coke island, and some towns i made like Atlantia, New Atlantia, Dorf Der Toten, and Clubb Wubb Wubb

I will vouch for Zachshadey. I was head of the guard in Woodkeep and he was my right hand man.

He can be trusted.

Back