• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Long-Term Survival Whitelist Application

1. In-Game Name: ken81007736
2. Why do you want to join?: Most of the people play there and have nobody to play MINECRAFT with.;(
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: Some of my friends in school keep talking of Team9000 and the things they have built so I wanted to try it out.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: yanquan123, paxel
5. Have you ever been banned?: ABSOLUTELY NO
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes.
BTW my sibling ONLY plays single player maps:D:D

I don't see your name on our 'ol Classic server, have you ever been part of a town on any prior Team9000 Survival worlds?

I gaved up in classic server as when I was busy for a few seconds, someone would just place blocks around me and sometimes grieve my builds

Ah, I must have mis-spelled your forum name when I checked classic. Taking a look you do have a little bit of tiem logged, just under 20 hours. So as far as Team9000, you've only played on Classic and not any prior Survival town?

Hello Sir Kagato,

May I pleez haz perm? I prom I will not greef or troll or nudey runs.

My name in game is KingJuco

Thank yous

Oh and I was called MinerJuco on Classic, KingJuco account has not been activated to Builder yet in Classic.

My accounts are all mixed up
nick37332001 : is me playing classic server
ken81007736 : is me playing survival server
This is because the nick37332001 is not a premium account so I have to use the new account

My accounts are all mixed up
nick37332001 : is me playing classic server
ken81007736 : is me playing survival server
This is because the nick37332001 is not a premium account so I have to use the new account
I am active in responding not like people in other threads
the server sometimes lag in classic server
and pauses the game every time u add or delete a block
this gets really irritating

There's an edit button for a reason. Use it.

Edit:

I've looked at his account and have seen a lot of what I would consider to be spam, multiple postings in a row and whatnot. As a result of this, I'm tentative towards him receiving a whitelist because of the, perhaps, spamming habit of his.

There's an edit button for a reason. Use it.

Edit:

I've looked at his account and have seen a lot of what I would consider to be spam, multiple postings in a row and whatnot. As a result of this, I'm tentative towards him receiving a whitelist because of the, perhaps, spamming habit of his.
I don't spam on server's nor forums. It's just that I wanted to get that 5 trophy points for posting 30 messages. Plus did you even see me spam on servers! :mad: and I have to say this again . After I post I usually don't edit it because I am lazy

I don't spam on server's nor forums. It's just that I wanted to get that 5 trophy points for posting 30 messages. Plus did you even see me spam on servers! :mad: and I have to say this again . After I post I usually don't edit it because I am lazy

My point still stands. You have spammed for an unnecessary achievement. Perhaps you should get used to the STS and creative servers, as I don't think I've ever seen you on the T9K dynmap.

Not approved at this time. Unfortunately you don't seem as to be that active of a player. While you have played on Classic, we last saw you over 22 weeks ago, and even then you have only a short time played and hold no rank. I'd suggest spending some time on Creative or Short Term Survival, get to know some of the members more, build up some trust for somebody to vouch for you.

Back