• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

look jesus chirst

swiftyaxrelz

can i plz have a promotion i havent had one yet im new and thats the best i can do for now
its jesus on the cross but it to rember him not have a joke

Attachments

• love.png
    love.png
    277.5 KB · Views: 111
That's... Not how he was crucified.. not to mention nothing large, and finally, they don't have to promote you because you ask nicely, didn't get one yet, are new or can't make anything better yet.

No because if it is, this person didn't build it anyways. Because that name has no build info what so ever.

Is it bad that I lulled at the picture? I mean lets review:

1) The cross here is shaped like a plus sign... It seems like it would be so much easier to make an asymetrical cross or something.
2) Jesus has both arms up in the "touchdown" position like and NFL referee.
3) Jesus also appears to have grandpa pants pulled all the way up to his armpits (also not historically correct).
4) What the hell is that protruding from his chest? I think if it were flesh colored, it would be nsfw...

I'm sorry, I am going to hell.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.
lol :D

Back