Looking For a Desktop Keyboard (Letters Won't Rub Off)

I own a Quickfire Rapid with the Cherry Brown switches. I quite like it, coming from a cheapo logitech keyboard. I can't attest to how well the print stays on the keys, though.

I own a Quickfire Rapid with the Cherry Brown switches. I quite like it, coming from a cheapo logitech keyboard. I can't attest to how well the print stays on the keys, though.
Osu is the only real test for a keyboard.

Any backlit keyboard might be the route to go since the letters are cut out of the keys instead of printed and stuck on.
That is not actually always the case. Mine is backlit, but S and Shift are worn off, because it's just a clear key painted black except for the letter, which is somewhat white.

Just came across this thread whilst searching for a keyboard with keys that won't wear off. A lady at work seems to get through keyboards monthly. And we're buying decent Microsoft/Logitech units.
Anyway, I looked at the Quiet Pro, but it's tre expensquive.
I've found the Cherry MX-Board 3.0 Wired Professional USB to be a similar spec, with removable USB cable and laser-etched keys as well as options for the MX switches. Looks like a bargain. It's about £50, rather than £120 for the quiet pro.

Not received it yet, but from reviews I've read it does look a very good option.

You could always get blank keys and cut the letters out yourself. But I'm high on several medications at the moment, so excuse me if that sounds ridiculous.

Back