Looking for an MMO team

I define any game that specifically designed to be played with multiple people over an internet connection as an MMO.

It's a very loose definition.
By that definition, Borderlands is an MMO. One of the M's stands for "Massively", and that can't really be taken loosely.

By that definition, Borderlands is an MMO. One of the M's stands for "Massively", and that can't really be taken loosely.
"Specifically designed" were the two keywords of the definition. TF2 doesn't have a singleplayer option, unless you want to want to shoot at bots all day long. Borderlands has a Singleplayer option, and thus, is not specifically designed to be multiplayer. It is, however, encouraged, like most Co-Op games nowadays.

"Specifically designed" were the two keywords of the definition. TF2 doesn't have a singleplayer option, unless you want to want to shoot at bots all day long. Borderlands has a Singleplayer option, and thus, is not specifically designed to be multiplayer. It is, however, encouraged, like most Co-Op games nowadays.
Specifically designed to be multiplayer. Not MASSIVELY multiplayer.

ANYWAY THIS IS NOT THE POINT OF THE THREAD, I'M JUST SAYING, TF2 ISN'T REALLY WHAT THIS GUY IS LOOKING FOR.

Specifically designed to be multiplayer. Not MASSIVELY multiplayer.

ANYWAY THIS IS NOT THE POINT OF THE THREAD, I'M JUST SAYING, TF2 ISN'T REALLY WHAT THIS GUY IS LOOKING FOR.
Just trying to explain what I meant. /shrug

Anyway, in the terms of everyone else's definition, the only one I 'still' play is Spiral Knights. I haven't played it in months, but I haven't abandoned it. Moreso, taking an extended break.

if i could even calculate the total number of hours /played in MMO's over more than a decade no one here would even believe me, let alone the amount of money i've spent.

so i've played -
Shadowbane
star wars galaxies (5 accounts)
warcraft
city of heroes / villians
guild wars
pirates of the burning sea
warhammer online
age of conan
tabula rasa
star trek online
Guild wars 2
star wars the old republic
eve online
wildstar
planetside 2.

Only thing i'm currently playing is planetside 2 although my wildstar account is still active.

Back