Looking for Light Glovers

David

Need someone to help me coordinate some light glove dances for my homecoming skit.

You need...what, exactly? People to come to your homecoming and do their thing, or people to teach you so you can teach others to do a thing?

You need...what, exactly? People to come to your homecoming and do their thing, or people to teach you so you can teach others to do a thing?
Sorry wasn't specific, I actually learned to do it myself.

/threeeead

Did you mean something like this?

LED-lights-Gloves-1.jpg

pssshhh, who needs light gloves when you've got Poi dancing, or better yet just glowstick juggling? (yes, the poi is a little more advanced, but a great way to calm yourself once you learn it)

pssshhh, who needs light gloves when you've got Poi dancing, or better yet just glowstick juggling? (yes, the poi is a little more advanced, but a great way to calm yourself once you learn it)
I never knew there was a whole discipline for that, or that it had a name. I've been doing that shit since I was a teeny kid. My 14-year-old brother is really good at light gloves, also accidental; he only recently discovered the gloves, he just likes making his limbs flow to music.

My brothers, you are all so mean to David just give him some glowing gloves for his North American cultural activity
Sheesh

I never knew lighted gloves existed until I saw this thread, since then I see these gloves all over the place.

either coincidence, work of a sixth sense of being "glove aware", or just me not paying attention. like usual.

Back