• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Lost Library of Atlantis ~ City beneath the waves

South Wall Temple Update

WEB South Wall Temple Final.jpg

Sorted the lighting after a fair bit of playing around, should hopefully still stand out through the water!

Next is to add an inner archway and interior space + detailing.

Thanks guys*

The pack is ryAnime by Tharesan - some pretty cool drawings within the mini menus e.g. furnace:

Tharesan ryAnime 64x64 Minecraft.jpg

What looks like a bubble is an empty bucket - crazy!

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the project! Due the impending 'wipe' plans unfortunately had to be cut back. Three domes are finished, with interior work still going on in some parts.

The main dome is now surrounded by the sea. In the second largest dome there are pools to travel between levels, jump on the stone slabs to travel up. Next task is to finish the lower floors - planning a public space along the lines of a library / museum.

Atlantis Town is in the sea area south west of spawn. Its been checked for safety (no holes to fall down) just watch out for drowning. Theres pretty much free reign of the place, hope you enjoy exploring!

~~~

Receiving the Ocean:

WEBFlood1.jpg
WEBFlood2.jpg

Did you build this under a ocean? if so. fucking epic. :eek:

Picked a shallow area of sea for the site and hollowed out the ground underneath to build. In the early stages Bothan13 and Seth_Duffy10 helped dig the area for the main dome. Bothan13 also helped collect sand for the glass - credit where credit's due!

Yes, one day, I was walking along, Transporting some iron back to woodkeep, and swimming across the sea (No boat, like a boss) and I suddenly noticed I was in Atlantis. And I noticed that there was some glass down at the bottom...
And I sunk down to bottom to get a view... and it was magnificent! I saw everything, glimmering far underneath the sea...
and then I drowned.

Yes, one day, I was walking along, Transporting some iron back to woodkeep, and swimming across the sea (No boat, like a boss) and I suddenly noticed I was in Atlantis. And I noticed that there was some glass down at the bottom...
And I sunk down to bottom to get a view... and it was magnificent! I saw everything, glimmering far underneath the sea...
and then I drowned.
I went to look at it a few days ago,I almost drowned too.

Back