• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS APPLICATION

1. In-Game Name: ken81007736
2. Why do you want to join?: people in server ask me to join
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: by my friends who school who talk about it
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: markdV, lukeperson6
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: banned twice first time accidentally put ip address in chat, second time banned wrongly
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?:yes PS he plays singleplayer only lol:D here are some pics of my plot
2013-04-12_19.49.12.png
2013-04-12_19.49.16.png
2013-04-12_19.49.29.png
2013-04-12_19.49.34.png
2013-04-12_19.49.35.png
older builds in older threads

I'm sorry, but no vouch from me. From what I've seen (and experienced in Creative), I have to say that Ken (or Nick...) tends to be quite immature. I wouldn't be comfortable with him being in LTS, as I don't trust him to handle any problems which may arise in a mature and responsible manner.

An illustrative screenshot:

2013-03-30_15.45.00.png

:D
I'm sorry, but no vouch from me. From what I've seen (and experienced in Creative), I have to say that Ken (or Nick...) tends to be quite immature. I wouldn't be comfortable with him being in LTS, as I don't trust him to handle any problems which may arise in a mature and responsible manner.

An illustrative screenshot:

View attachment 139022
I just want to test to see who are the grievers not my fault because I did not grief......:D
Plus I do not touch anybody's else stuff unless its my siblings or friends or enemies

1. In-Game Name: ken81007736
2. Why do you want to join?: people in server ask me to join
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: by my friends who school who talk about it
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: markdV, lukeperson6
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: banned twice first time accidentally put ip address in chat, second time banned wrongly
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?:yes PS he plays singleplayer only lol:D here are some pics of my plotView attachment 139017 View attachment 139018View attachment 139019 View attachment 139020 View attachment 139021 older builds in older threads
lol half of my skin in the screen shot..... Oh no post new quote should have edited first. Laggy iphone

Application 1:

https://www.team9000.net/threads/long-term-survival-whitelist-application.25770/

Application 2:

https://www.team9000.net/threads/long-term-survival.25840/

Application 3:

https://www.team9000.net/threads/lts-application-with-builds.25861/

And now this one.

You may have waited a longer time between the last and this one, but MarkedV brings up some good points that should be taken into consideration with your application. You seem very immature if you are going to grief or say you are going to grief another server. This is not something that is taken lightly on Team9000 and as such, I will not vouch for you and I will advise that you wait it out at least a month or two more.

Back