• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Ascension

Do apologize for the lack of any response concerning applications. Jerzey was primarily handling them and I honestly haven't paid attention to the thread at all - partially due to handling white-list applications and the fact that town activity has really slowed. Given that most of the interest/applications are a bit dated, I'd say just reply here if you're still interested. No need to copy/pasta your previous info, I can do that part, just want to gauge any on-going interest. Given that I haven't seen a lot of the names online, curious if folks are even still playing.

i whould like to join aswell If theres any need of having me around. i anyway will do my best to help whenever i can
approved.png

I am wolfkite1 I am an awesome builder i dont got pictures cause my brother and my friends blow up the things alot. I can do redstone stuff and i can build cool and awesome ideas. I make theme parks, castles, a real working sorter (not using any hacks or mods), a network of cars a.k.a. minecarts
denied.jpg

Hello Ascension
I i am here to apply for: well dur Ascension
My IGN is jetman5
Now, to get started i am a very experienced Redstone engineer
and can make any mechanical device you want
Here is my re-make of the T.A.R.D.I.S from the BBC's television show Doctor Who
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/4VRqw
sorry i couldn't get a screen shot of the map (if you need one tell me)
Anyway, i hope you get back to me

-jetman5

Hey there Ascension,

I'm applying here because I need a place to display my building skills and meet new people. I've been on T9K for almost a year now. I'm a film set armorer and I also work in customer service at a grocery store. I'm a very active player and have a good eye for the aesthetics of buildings. I was previously in The Empire and Lufenia. I offer a large array of building skills, am very personable and considerate of others. In-game, I am NobleR3con. I stay up into the very late hours most days and enjoy grinding on repetitive tasks. Am usually on for 3 hours a day.

These pictures are from a year and a half ago. I have gotten FAR better since then and will be able to produce buildings the same quality as the ones present in Ascension currently. I am interested in architecture as a career for post secondary school.

Thanks for your consideration!

Cheers,

-Noble

Attachments

• Sierra119.png
    Sierra119.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
  • Sierra118.png
    Sierra118.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 153
  • Sierra120.png
    Sierra120.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 156
  • Sierra117.png
    Sierra117.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 160
Ohai there, would love a place to permanently settle and help with builds on this great new map.

IGN: Master_XM
Previously been an Oxytown hobo, Hobotown... hobo, Eagle Pass resident, Elm Creek derp, 1.7 world hobo, Cydonia and Haven resident/helper, and Worldhub.

I would be happy to help with building farms, utilities, and the like. Not the best at designing visually-appealing buildings myself, but can certainly help given a blueprint of some sort.

Edit:
Yay pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/IcppE

Apparently I forgot to take screens of this last world...

Original post quoted for ya ;)

Since CerealKeep isn't really thriving, I'm interested in joining. I did apply ages ago, but didn't receive much of a response,
so here's the original app again.

I'd like to join, even thought I'm in the same situation as konflakes (exactly the same, as I'm part of his new town :p).
I have been on T9K for 2 years, but most recently I was part of Lushy Greens. I don't have photos of my builds right now, but I'll get them up as soon as I can.
EDIT: here are 2 of my most recent ones.
A castle with a proper working redstone gate
2012-11-15_182623.png

A pirate ship with all the insides
2012-08-30_184253.png

Hey there Ascension,

I'm applying here because I need a place to display my building skills and meet new people. I've been on T9K for almost a year now. I'm a film set armorer and I also work in customer service at a grocery store. I'm a very active player and have a good eye for the aesthetics of buildings. I was previously in The Empire and Lufenia. I offer a large array of building skills, am very personable and considerate of others. In-game, I am NobleR3con. I stay up into the very late hours most days and enjoy grinding on repetitive tasks. Am usually on for 3 hours a day.

These pictures are from a year and a half ago. I have gotten FAR better since then and will be able to produce buildings the same quality as the ones present in Ascension currently. I am interested in architecture as a career for post secondary school.

Thanks for your consideration!

Cheers,

-Noble

approved.png

For some reason I can't invite you to the town conversation thread - do you have it blocked on your profile?

Original post quoted for ya ;)

approved.png

Since CerealKeep isn't really thriving, I'm interested in joining. I did apply ages ago, but didn't receive much of a response,

3854255-597116-pending-rubber-stamp.jpg

Hi, I'm Kryptex, i came to Ascension to deliver some items, and i was blown away by the buildings here.
If you would have me, i would be honoured to be a member.

Currently a member of Lufenia, spent some time in Classic, but i don't have any screenshots of previous work.
I am in the process of creating an Underground system for Lufenia, (That would be hard to screenshot) and my house is not yet finished.

Hi, I'm Kryptex, i came to Ascension to deliver some items, and i was blown away by the buildings here.
If you would have me, i would be honoured to be a member.

Currently a member of Lufenia, spent some time in Classic, but i don't have any screenshots of previous work.
I am in the process of creating an Underground system for Lufenia, (That would be hard to screenshot) and my house is not yet finished.

Try designing a house or something in single player creative mode and snap some screenshots of what you make. It will really boost your application and help us determine the caliber of building you are capable of.

I have already posted my application and included some screenshots of my work.

My previous application was left on the pending list, and yes, I am still interested in joining :)

Its OK if i am denied, as i will still continue to enjoy the server, it would just be nice to join a town with friends and trusted people, and be able to use my building skills to add some wonderful buildings to it.

Hope i hear back from you guys soon,

~The one and only, AquaTwig <3

(p.s - since i have not learnt how to do the "<Insert name> said <Insert quote>" I will let you know my previous application was on page 6)

My previous application was left on the pending list, and yes, I am still interested in joining :)

Its OK if i am denied, as i will still continue to enjoy the server, it would just be nice to join a town with friends and trusted people, and be able to use my building skills to add some wonderful buildings to it.

(p.s - since i have not learnt how to do the "<Insert name> said <Insert quote>" I will let you know my previous application was on page 6)
Click the reply button. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------->

Masoud feat hannah ray - Here We go

http://www.johndoyle.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/denied.jpg
http://alltriberr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/approved.png

denied.jpg

approved.png

I am Brian, aka Lex.

I am a friend of Daydreaming and she introduced me to this minecraft community. I am willing to help and learn if I am allowed access. I will learn quickly and become a valuable member of your community and will follow all rules if this application is approved.

Back