• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Axiom

turner534

Hello there LTS players! It's me Turner534, with a new LTS town named Axiom. It will be separated into 4 different parts. Port Axiom, Downtown Axiom (Market), Suburb Axiom (Residential), and Capitol Axiom (Government). I am working on completing Port Axiom right now, and hope to have it finished soon. Axiom is open to any players looking for a town to live in. We are located in a desert south of spawn, and are currently under construction. I attached a map of the planned area of Axiom, and I did it a while back, so the blue unknown area is now what I plan to be Capitol Axiom, and the red area is what I plan to be Suburb Axiom. The coords of the town are -780, 1238. So feel free to drop by and see what has been built so far. I hope to see you soon in Axiom! :)

Attachments

• axiomarea.PNG
    axiomarea.PNG
    255.9 KB · Views: 155
If anyone is still even here...

I'd like to apply for Axiom. Hopefully, someone will respond and I will be accepted. :)

Back