• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town : CerealKeep

konflakes

CerealKeep​
Herpa derpa its a new town! So I've created a new town situated north east of Spawn in a pretty big and relatively flat plains area and I'm opening it up for application. There will be no main theme for the town but I am going to divide the town into varying disctricts where there will be a certain theme or limitation to the builds. Because this is an open world concept, I will not limit members to one build only. Build freely as you wish as long as the builds are aesthetically pleasing and don't burn the eyes of the people who see it. Also, don't spam buildings just because you can >.<
Right now this is a small town but I hope for an aggressive expansion with this post.

Current list of members:
Me! (konflakes)
Sean1995
ForsakenChief
RemOfShadows
KeebyFTW

"Poor" District
No, you do not need to possess little money to build in the poor district. The buildings in this district will be simpler and less complex. The materials used should also be simple materials such as cobblestone, logs, wood planks, wood products and maybe at the most some brick, but not too much. There should not be any specialty buildings here apart from 1 market place.

"Rich" DIstrict
The buildings in this district will tend to use more complex building methods and materials. The "richness" of the materials will go up to stonebricks, sandstone, lapis and mineral blocks ( gold, iron, diamond ). There should not be any specialty buildings here apart from 1 market place and 1 blacksmith.

"Specialty" District
This district will contain specialty buildings such as schools, banks, merchant shops, libraries and similar buildings that I can't really think of at the moment. This district will be pretty much open to anything except for houses.

"Nobles" District
This district will house the most complex and richest of the buildings in the city. When the nether is available and special blocks are up for purchase, the buildings here can contain materials such as netherbrick, glowstone and oxybricks. The space for each house can also include hedges, gardens, and fountains. Pretty much mansions and the like.

The Palace
There will be a big palace, preferably right next to the nobles district that I plan to make as grand as possible.

For now, I will leave with this much information on the city. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM or ask me in-game. I will be getting a screenshot up with my planned district positionings as well as the borders of the town sometime soon. Map is here:

TentativeCerealKeep_zps3c7b19cf.png

To apply, simply drop a message in this thread stating:
1) Your minecraft name
2) Your minecraft experience
3) A picture of your previous builds if possible
4) Any of your close associates in T9k
5) Why you wish to join

Friendly Warning: You are extremely close to us. We will not allow anyone to hamper our expansion. Not being a dick, but just saying you're pretty close.

1) Your minecraft name
cacher97

2) Your minecraft experience
1.7.3 T9K-Now

3) A picture of your previous builds if possible
Can I live underground?

4) Any of your close associates in T9K
Mc far out, I killed them all.

5) Why you wish to join
Because I like Dick.

also as motivation to make a whitelist application.

What a way to start off this thread. Thanks man.
Jerzey: being a rampant cunt since whenever

Listen, I'm just saying... you all know we go land crazy and yet world after world people park right next to us. I'm not saying we are entitled to land, because we aren't, I'm just saying... don't complain when our city walls have encapsulated your city. Either that, or we tie you in to our city. :D

I sometimes say the things that need to be said. Everyone was thinking it, they were just too afraid to say it.

Listen, I'm just saying... you all know we go land crazy and yet world after world people park right next to us. I'm not saying we are entitled to land, because we aren't, I'm just saying... don't complain when our city walls have encapsulated your city. Either that, or we tie you in to our city. :D

I sometimes say the things that need to be said. Everyone was thinking it, they were just too afraid to say it.
I will surround the walls you use to surround my city with my walls. Then you will surround those walls with your own walls and eventually our walls will stretch the far ends of the map and we will control LTS.

Damn, you think pretty far ahead don't you.

No dude I love you
Just don't crush me bbygurl

1) Top_Of_The_World

2) The previous world to now.

3) dont really have any pics.

4) Oozi, Das, Csi, Keeby, Foxzm, ect.

5) I enjoy the way the town setup is and the architecture is very well designed :3

1) Top_Of_The_World

2) The previous world to now.

3) dont really have any pics.

4) Oozi, Das, Csi, Keeby, Foxzm, ect.

5) I enjoy the way the town setup is and the architecture is very well designed :3

I haven't seen any CerealKeepers besides Keeby.
I thought you were in Lufenia any ways?

I assumed the town was dead lol. But I'll see if I can put some time into it later today. Maybe make more stuff.

Back