• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: The Resort

Zahldar

I'm Zahldar, and welcome to the Resort!

YcJtHhG.jpg
AI6bxrB.jpg

I finally got off of my lazy rear to make this. :p

Anyway: the Resort is a small vacation-themed town southeast of Spawn.

pp9KSeW.jpg

About the Resort:

The Resort is a small town focused on personal building, freedom, and camaraderie between members. No tax is levied upon those who call it home; neither in items nor credits. This is a rule I shall keep until I am no longer in control of such things.
At the center of the town is our swimming and fishing pond. Nearby is our rail station, the entrance to our strip mine/long-distance rail station, and tree farm. Slightly further away is the Adventurer Store; this store is run by me, personally.
Beyond these reserved spaces, members are free to build upon whatever land they desire, so long as they do not impose upon the builds of others. There are no districts, counties, parishes--nothing. If you are the type that dislikes having your opulent mansion surrounded by less-than-spectacular buildings, then this is not the town for you; or you should run off to the hills nearby.

Want to join?

If I know you, just make a post asking to become a member in this thread. You must only answer this question: Why do you want to join the Resort?

If I'm unfamiliar with you, or you are new, I will ask you to answer a few more questions; these questions are thusly:

1. Why do you want to join the Resort?

2. How long have you been a member of LTS?

3. Are you ready to have some fun?

4. Are you looking for a full-time membership, or are you looking to be a vacationer?

Even if you just want to build a little vacation home that you will only visit once in a blue moon, feel free to apply. The entire point of the Resort is to act as, surprise, a resort town. We have fun, hold some parties, and just derp about. However, if you want to build a massive, opulent mansion that takes up shittons of space that you will never visit, then this is not the town for you.

To members:

I will start a Conversation for the town, where I will post updates on general town things. Members are also free to use it to collaborate/plan on... anything they want. I will automatically add any new members to the Conversation unless they ask otherwise.

Woops, forgot to add this.

Member's list:

Avroom
BMWAce
Csimiami14 (Vacationer)
DaGamer12345
GrinReefer (Vacationer)
KiltedCowboy
Littlespedve (Vacationer)
Nikkitikkiisland
Zahldar

Yeah I have more hours than you :D. Just get more hours on classic and get vouches. I don't think you'll have a problem with the vouches part. :) :thumbsup:

1. Why do you want to join the Resort?: Very nice people. And Zah is like Santa whenever I need something.

2. How long have you been a member of LTS?: Since the first or second day.

3. Are you ready to have some fun?: Hell yeah broski.

4. Are you looking for a full-time membership, or are you looking to be a vacationer?: Vacationer.

1. Why do you want to join the Resort?: Very nice people. And Zah is like Santa whenever I need something.

2. How long have you been a member of LTS?: Since the first or second day.

3. Are you ready to have some fun?: Hell yeah broski.

4. Are you looking for a full-time membership, or are you looking to be a vacationer?: Vacationer.

Approved, and added! Welcome to the resort!

just a regular day in The Resort
watching the sunset with a snow golemView attachment 137807

So romantic o_o

1. Why do you want to join the Resort? : Close to town retreat + i like the island you are on :D

2. How long have you been a member of LTS? : Like the first five minutes it was open.

3. Are you ready to have some fun? : Piss no........................................Ehh sure why not.

4. Are you looking for a full-time membership, or are you looking to be a vacationer? : I want to be one of dem blue moon vacationers :D

Back