• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Whitelist Application - Littlespedve

littlespedve

1. In-Game Name: littlespedve467

2. Why do you want to join?: A long-term Survival world with little plugins is something I've always wanted on the server. Now that it's here, I would love to play with others.

3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: April of 2012 I found Team9000's Minecraft Classic server and never looked back. Very welcoming community.

4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Unismurfsity, Mightythedj23, Sasquatch_Legend, Csimiami14, KeebyFTW, Jigadirasu, BMWace, Alyyiah, Nordiclovepotion (Night_Wolfex), Twisted_Intent, Nobler3con, Ekgladiator, SevenDayRinger, HecticRapidz, IncognitoLens, and probably a bunch more.

5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I have been banned from Classic, one was a miss understanding (account was jacked), and one was grief to a sprite. But that was way back in May (I think), and I've learned my lesson. You can look them up in the Ban Appeals if you want. I was as respectful as I could be and got unbanned minutes after making my appeal.

6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Of course, I've learned my lesson from Classic. I will make sure my account never gets used by anyone else but myself.

Thanks for considering me.

Back