• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[LUE]ACinsomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shib

Admin's Counter Strike Screenname: [LUE]ACinsomnia
Admin's SteamI:eek: STEAM_0:0:10606995
Reason: Chikenized, Muted, llamed
Server that the event happened in: Surf #2
Approximate time of the action 10:30 EST ish

So I joined the server and was surfing.. minding my own business when all of a suden [LUE]ACinsomnia chikenized the whole server. I asked him several times to unchikenize me, He never responded and then llamaed me. I continued to ask him to unchikenize me (had a key bound) and then he unllammed me and said "Shut up!". I was really pissed off and asked him again "Please unchikenized me" and then he muted me. I don't know how long I am muted for and I am currently muted.

I think I deserve a little more respect than that. I have purchased admin on the surf server in the past (gold though, I did pay via paypal). I have also bought admin with my points (I currently ahve 65). I have played on your server for apx 8 months. I would like some action taken towards [LUE]ACinsomnia but I doubt that will happen becuase he is a premium member.

Sry, that just really pissed me off... I am going to purchase gold admin so this dosn't happen again.

1)Chickening is harmless fun

2)
He never responded and then llamaed me. I continued to ask him to unchikenize me (had a key bound) and then he unllammed me and said "Shut up!"

You couldn't ask me to unchicken you if you were llamaized, which you weren't, so your story is already wrong.

3) Since you were never llamaized, you were spamming the server telling me unchicken you, you even had a key bound to spam according to your post, so I gagged you. Ask nicley next time.

havnt I been over this before? bah, here we go again. DONT EVER RUN COMMANDS ON THE ENTIRE SERVER, EVER! Running fun commands on a player disqualifies them, preventing them from getting records or getting a full amount of points. So, basically, NEVER run a fun command on a player unless they ask for it, or you get permission from them, or they are truely evil.

GG

1)Chickening is harmless fun

2)

You couldn't ask me to unchicken you if you were llamaized, which you weren't, so your story is already wrong.

3) Since you were never llamaized, you were spamming the server telling me unchicken you, you even had a key bound to spam according to your post, so I gagged you. Ask nicley next time.

If I had console logging enabled it would show that I was un llamanized. That means that I was llamanized. Chikening is not harmless fun, it makes it so that you loose points and modifys the way that you surf (low gravity ect).

Once again, we could have avoided this hole problem if you had not chikenizeed the whole server and only those who asked for it.

Saying "Unchikenize me please" is not nicely? wow, I thought it was.... I even had the magic word please in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back