• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

lzice

filtershark

i didnt do anything wrong i was fixing a small grief on csi head i watched csi build it so i know wht it looked like sum1 built into his work and pl griefed it i wasnt griefin i was repairin plz i didnt do anything wrong plz reply back when u have the time

filtershark, you were banned by lzice. I have notified lzice that you have appealed your ban.

Please be patient and wait for a response.

Hi there, It would appear you were previously banned on our server. I will look further into this when I get home from work.

-lzice

Ok, you were demoted and banned by Wooty just 3 days before this. I am prepared to unban you this time, since you were fixing. Please remember that fixing grief is annoying for admins as it removes the history and replaces it with yours. Leave any build that is not yours or YOU WILL GET BANNED.

Secondly, Second appeals are very rarely granted. A third will almost certainly not be. Please read /rules or even our wiki and don't touch other builds

-Lzice

Appeal Accepted - User unbanned

Back