• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Made house with friend

gwinster69

I made a multi-story house with friend. My username is Gwinster69 and my friends is OccupyKanada. We are both applying. Should he make his ownpost?

Attachments

• building1.jpg
    building1.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 91
  • building2.jpg
    building2.jpg
    791.5 KB · Views: 92
  • building3.jpg
    building3.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 88
  • building4.jpg
    building4.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 96
  • pot1.jpg
    pot1.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 89
  • pot2.jpg
    pot2.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 90
Casham earlier promoted my friend OccupyKanada for this building. May I also have a promotion? We worked on it together. Thank you by the way for promoting my friend. I just showed him yesterday and he is addicted :) He is totally jazzed he can make lava if you couldn't tell by the next post's pictures.

This one is guest419 We have been trucking :) The earlier ones guest417. I also would like to point out that I try and answer people when they ask or say, "how do u i build??" or "it wont let me build here" I reply with @playersname type "/rules" into chat for all useful info :) Also, when ever I have grief I request usually like, "admin@@ I have grief when your free next please." And after they help me I usually end with, "@adminsusername Thank you (again) :)"

Attachments

• cobblebridge & lava.jpg
    cobblebridge & lava.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 88
  • cobblebridge & lava2.jpg
    cobblebridge & lava2.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 89
  • lavamountain.jpg
    lavamountain.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Lava bridge.jpg
    Lava bridge.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 76
  • cobblebridge & lav3.jpg
    cobblebridge & lav3.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 94
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer .

Casham earlier promoted my friend OccupyKanada for this building. May I also have a promotion? We worked on it together. Thank you by the way for promoting my friend. I just showed him yesterday and he is addicted :) He is totally jazzed he can make lava if you couldn't tell by the next post's pictures.
yes i will say for casham

We decided to make hell directly under our cobble stone bridge... Funny thing is that someone made Jesus right above hell hahah ;)

Attachments

• hell.jpg
    hell.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 81
  • hell2.jpg
    hell2.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 89
  • regular_enter_to_hell.jpg
    regular_enter_to_hell.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 81
  • secret_enter_to_hell.jpg
    secret_enter_to_hell.jpg