Mafia Signup (5-9 Slots)

Cult or C9?

• Total voters

Melexiious

Hello old friends,
I will be running a small mafia game here.

Depending on how many players we have, (cap of 9) we will choose a format from the micro Mafiascum wiki.

Ideas for games that I'm interested in running.

Cult C9, (8 players)
  • Cult Recruiter
  • 0 or 1 Inquisitor (Investigates nightly, gets a result of "cult" for the recruiter or any cultist including the one recruited the night of the investigation)
  • 0 or 1 Alarmist (Protects a player from recruitment, can't self-protect, only cult is notified if the recruitment fails)
  • 5-7 Townies
Bad Cop, Insane Cop, (7 Players)
  • Mafia Framer
  • Mafia Backup Framer

• Town Sane Cop
  • Town Insane Cop
  • 3 Vanilla Townies
Mechanics
  • Cops don't know their sanity.
  • Cops get a pre-game report and Framers get a pre-game frame.
  • All Cops appear as "Cop" on death.
  • Insane Cop gets opposite results.

However if there's any really fun ones anyone sees in the list, I'd be happy to do it. Either that or we go with one of these two. Now, obviously if you're reading this then you're probably the right person for the game. Don't feel inexperience would hinder you, such variables make the game fun! Playing does come at a price, you need to be all in. This includes active posting and keeping up with the game, (ie: at minimum one post every 24 hours, and if it is only daily then it has to be a comprehensive post)

pls respond.

PS: I'm currently finishing my Stage II subjects rn and honestly?, probably wont actually start the game till sometime I'm finished which would be around mid November, which is more than enough time for the people who check in once a month or w/e.

Slots:
1:Tsysin
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:

Last edited:
Interested but don't know anything about the game. Hit me up as a backup as I'll be happy to flail...but don't want to block real players

For reference, I've finished all my highschooling and graduated! Meaning I have loads more time on my hand! I check T9K a lot so I assure you, this thread isn't leaving the 'Latest Posts' I'm ready to fully run and host this Mafia Game ASAP.

Back