Mai New Ink

Reverend_80

Got this done 2nite..
newink.jpg

sick tatt, not really my style but definitely good.

Whoever this tattoo artist is, he's good. really good.

Even though the photo is kindof blurry his line work looks pretty exceptional.

sick tatt, not really my style but definitely good.

Whoever this tattoo artist is, he's good. really good.

Even though the photo is kindof blurry his line work looks pretty exceptional.

You can't really tell an artists quality from a tribal. The real work lies within the lines, something that isn't just shaded in with black. But it does look really great Rev! It's unique!

I am going to have to post a picture of my newest one....On my leg that not many people have seen.

You can't really tell an artists quality from a tribal. The real work lies within the lines, something that isn't just shaded in with black. But it does look really great Rev! It's unique!

I am going to have to post a picture of my newest one....On my leg that not many people have seen.

You can tell by the outlines pretty well in terms of how good the curves are.

and ooh, what's it of?

I don't.. what even.. I'm guessing there is a long story behind that one.

Lol, yeah like I said, hard to explain. But my tattoo artist did this in water color... She wanted to enter it into a uniqueness contest for a convention that was coming to town and couldn't find anyone that it would suit. She showed it to me and I fell in love with it, it has an entirely different meaning to mean than what she named it. To me, this reminds me of my father, my dad loves his Basset Hounds and he has always had chickens and roosters for fresh eggs, and to top it all off the Basset Hound looks just like one that he has. It was like it was meant for me.

Back