• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

major abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncognitoLens

misstreatment of any player is not tolerable by me. i just needed to report for the sake of reporting it.
Chat:
qwr.jpg

Incognito it's not showing up on my computer what does it say?
Basically Sasquatch_legend was poking fun at how guests were always claiming that they were from PlanetMinecraft and demanding op. Then dasbeast, night_wolfx, and mrfrog90, froze sasquatch, muted him, muted him again (for an extended period), then kicked him. All abuses of the power given to those involved.

incog... you might notice it's you that is posting this report and not sasquatch, the "victim" in this situation. In fact, he didn't complain at all...

Actually, that's false, he came back and did complain about something. He didn't like his kick reason. That's it, that was his issue with what happened.

You should really stop overreacting to "abuse": people playing around and people abusing their power are two completely different things. If sasquatch started complaining or got offended or seriously didn't like what was happening, and he said something, it would've stopped. immediately.

People play with power and play with their commands here, one quick look at most admin's baninfo will tell you that...

incog... you might notice it's you that is posting this report and not sasquatch, the "victim" in this situation. In fact, he didn't complain at all...

Actually, that's false, he came back and did complain about something. He didn't like his kick reason. That's it, that was his issue with what happened.

You should really stop overreacting to "abuse": people playing around and people abusing their power are two completely different things. If sasquatch started complaining or got offended or seriously didn't like what was happening, and he said something, it would've stopped. immediately.

People play with power and play with their commands here, one quick look at most admin's baninfo will tell you that...
You know that description of your rank? Yeah you might wan to read that. 2nd section. Your argument is invalid.

You know that description of your rank? Yeah you might want to read that.
Don't pretend like you have any authority over yuv.

Regarding the actual matter this happens and as long as both parties are okay with it; it isn't an issue. Please do not reply any further to this thread as it will be closed shortly anyway. If you feel so strongly of the matter that you feel you really need to see it through then create a private conversation between all parties of this issue, otherwise drop it.

Please close this thread.

Don't pretend like you have any authority over yuv.

Regarding the actual matter this happens and as long as both parties are okay with it; it isn't an issue. Please do not reply any further to this thread as it will be closed shortly anyway. If you feel so strongly of the matter that you feel you really need to see it through then create a private conversation between all parties of this issue, otherwise drop it.

Please close this thread.
Said exactly what I was about to type.

Thread closed.

If anyone feels that they have an issue with another mod or admin abusing their powers, please contact myself or another epic ranked user via PM.

As these issues usually turn into a sideshow via the forums, this thread has been moved to the completed section.

For a list of the users, go here -> MC Userlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back