Manga Supplies

w00tw00

Hi t9k,
I've been getting into manga and was deciding on the supplies I would need this is what I have so far, please make any modifications if you know what's better.

-Copic Markers for coloring.

-Mono eraser for erasing.

-Kaimei indian Ink (30 ML) Ink for Gpen.
OR
-Pilot Ink 30 ML Ink for Gpen.

-Deleater Paper to draw on.

-Zebra G Pen to ink with.

-Zebra Pen Nib Holder to hold the g pen.

t9k please make modifications to this list, you know, what works better, cheaper legit websites, any more? Like what pencil besides ink pens? Help, and I'm holding off the copic markers for now, if you guys could find them for cheaper or the ciao ones links please. THANKS.

I don't understand what you're aiming to do here. Are you planning to create your own manga, scanlate, edit, etc?

From what you've listed it seems you plan to make manga yourself but some clarification would be nice.

I don't understand what you're aiming to do here. Are you planning to create your own manga, scanlate, edit, etc?

From what you've listed it seems you plan to make manga yourself but some clarification would be nice.

I plan to make manga by myself, creating my own manga.

Pencil.

Paper.

Pen.

Scanner.

Photoshop.

Digital tablet

Good image editing program

All you need for a simple digitally produced piece of art nowadays.

ggnore

Dude, it's not about the tools you do use, it's how you use the ones you got.

As long as you have the skills, you'll be fine :D

Rofl.
I know.
But I would just like my art to be more professional instead of drawing with a regular #2 pencil and crayons/crayola markers ._.

Go to art/craft etc store. Look into drawing section. Find how to draw manga book. Profit? They usually have the recommended tools in a list with instructions how to draw it and improve.

Back