• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Map Problems

brantbren

Hey when i try to get on http://map.team9000.net/ I get a black screen with a msg that says:
Web files are not matched with plugin version: All files need to be same version (0.32-884)
Map Prob..png

I don't know if there's just something wrong with my computer or the site, but if anyone knows what to do, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Lol, seems to be a general problem. I have the same thing on mine, didn't check before posting. XD

I thought it was quite obvious that there is no user fix for this. The plugin updated, the web files have not. The map won't be up until Woot updates the files.

I thought it was quite obvious that there is no user fix for this. The plugin updated, the web files have not. The map won't be up until Woot updates the files.

The map works fine. It's just a problem that happens between the map and the web browser, that's all.

I had updated both the plugin and web interface, but the server hadn't been rebooted yet. Should be fixed now.

Back