• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Maple City

Maple City, a new town set in the vastly unexplored paradise of the North, it is a haven of pure bliss.

INFO!!!

Name: Maple City
Co-ords: X: -3150 Z: -1640
Founders:TheXraptor, shooterty12, Shark_Skull8, Italay91
Districts and Guide lines for building there: Town Centre - Wooden, Rustict! Downtown - Stone, Modern! Islands Coming Soon!

Maple City is the new exciting town, with both a nice rustic, friendly, wooden, Town Centre but also a busy, high, stone, Modern Down Town as well. Although Maple City has these two areas and a third (islands) coming soon with reasonable guide lines to what the buildings in the area should be like, its not saying they should all be tents! it's saying that keep our friendly town centre wooden, make our Sky Scrapers in the Downtown district Stone! lets face it the town shall look amazing but only with your help!​

If you are still not for the beautiful Town think about this! The town is on the very edge of discovery! Almost everywhere surrounding it is unexplored! Seas to sail! Forest to cut down! Caverns to MIne!

Here are Some Photos:

2011-06-21_16.18.41.png 2011-06-21_16.18.14.png 2011-06-21_16.40.41.png 2011-06-21_16.41.43.png 2011-06-21_16.40.53.png 2011-06-21_16.18.02.png

Comments are much welcome below: Remember the Mudkips LOOOOOVVVVEEEE MAPLE CITY!:mudkip:

hmmm i went there its about 2k -2.8k blocks away so 1 day of travel. and it was well.....
laggy and boring.
if it wasnt for the lag i could see adding a home in your brick district but i could not find it.

Hmm.... I am interested in establishing a house in Maple City.
When I find it, and get there, I will build.
Keep a spot reserved for me fine sir! Vorsprung is on the move!

Hmm.... I am interested in establishing a house in Maple City.
When I find it, and get there, I will build.
Keep a spot reserved for me fine sir! Vorsprung is on the move!

You should make a house near me! :D
If you like, I'll guide you to Maple City from Treetop farms someday!

if you come to my tower i buit a stair way to the sky highway and u can take that there. and basically be dropped off near EP portal.

That would be great! I'm actually planning to ship out from Treetop Farms soon. I'll message you about that.

Back