• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Massive server side lag with 1,4

Feone

The server seems to be unplayable due to long lag times (up to the point where the connection actually times out) or in less severe cases 20+ second delays. It only seems to happen every now and then but i guess the 1,4 update is to blame . (no it's not the usual block lag etc)

Maybe there's some plugin causing lag or maybe just the 1,4 in general.. either way this needs a fix.
(revert to 1,3 again maybe if it really is the 1,4)

I agree, I am having trouble too. When I try to log in while the server is like this, it gives me the message "Connection Lost - End of Stream".

Fix the survival server assholes! The one night I am off and can play and the server is down.

We don't pay you for nothing

:grabbin:

ya it is kinda lame... but still you have to remember the game is still in Beta..... soooo, theres gonna be issues more often than not......

Well i could make a topic on the forums so woot realises the problem when he is on here. Then he might be able to fix the problem. oh wait i did that already :D

It's gotten, to me, better now when I play. Sometimes the server just has problems, and it will get fixed either by woot fixing some mechanics, or the lag will go away by itself.

I wish Woot/Ozy would give powers to more people, because the time it takes for them to get things done is infuriating.

*must get minecraft fix* :D , server seems to be down rather than lagged out now so i suppose they're working on it :)

I wish Woot/Ozy would give powers to more people, because the time it takes for them to get things done is infuriating.

Shall I wave the magic wand and make the lag go away? :eek:

More people having power wouldn't solve this issue.

whambulance.jpg

Back