• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MASTER221

Here I build a castel
nn.png
bedroom.png
front.png

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

you don't meet the requirements for cool rank. You will need to spend more time on the server and continues to build...bigger builds means you spent more time on the server.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

i really think stuff like the light stand and bed light is just bs, but then your other buildings are really cool, especially the giant ones. I suggest u decorate the outter layer if you don't wanna decorate the interior. So keep up the good work and GL

Here I build a duck

Attachments

• ;.png
    ;.png
    614.9 KB · Views: 95
  • sd.png
    sd.png
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 109
  • ww.png
    ww.png
    547.2 KB · Views: 105
Back