Max Made Me Put This Here

MIkey, you are so awesome. If baffles me how entertaining drawing things with our leaders face can be.

Also it is great how using said faces you guys can re-create some of the most renowned art pieces in history.

I <3 it. :D :D :D :D
really, for the more complex pieces of art its just utilizing a style called Pointillism, where a bunch of color "dots" make up a picture.
pointillism-colour-wheel-295x300.jpg

if you make sure certain parts of the faces are displayed, there's a good variety of saturation to work with.

@4/5: yeah i could do this although it could be kind of weird idk I will think about it

if those are implemented, i'll try my best at making the picture below:
seurat.jpg

really, for the more complex pieces of art its just utilizing a style called Pointillism, where a bunch of color "dots" make up a picture.
pointillism-colour-wheel-295x300.jpg

if you make sure certain parts of the faces are displayed, there's a good variety of saturation to work with.

if those are implemented, i'll try my best at making the picture below:
seurat.jpg
Haha okay i'll see what I can do

I present to you wooty the derp dragon! ( Used to be able to draw but I can't for shit with a mouse)

B3sFdEd.png

for serious the amount of talent it takes to draw more complicated drawings in this thread is astounding, you all deserve serious props

Back