• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mazzle Unfairly Admin-Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral_Funk

I've played with him a few times and he never seemed like a bad guy at all. He was fairly nice, helpful to other players, etc. Then Robster had him banned today for something that I've seen entire servers do at once and I had no idea was against the rules -- If it was against the rules, I'd be guessing around a hundred bans would be necessary to get everyone disciplined.

Read here for more info:
http://darkfx.net/showthread.php?p=5510

First, I did not ban him. I requested him banned (and had proof if you looked at the demo, And I EVEN got another player's approval on wether this guy should be stripped of his admin) and Wooty approved.

Second, all I saw was a guy named Mazzle pressing the "Kill all" button (And mocking people in turn). I had to see who it was so I put godmode on and it was Mazzle. So I told him to stop and he didn't. I reported him here and now he doesn't have it anymore. If I see other admins doing something like this I will let you know. Good day.

If Mazzle even cares about his admin, he will post here and tell his side of the story. Until then, I will leave this post unlocked so he can have the opportunity to respond. I do not want any more posts by other people in this thread.

this is mazzle i dont understand why i got banned there is no rule that says that I cant push a kill butten so please tell me why why why did i get banned. I was just trying to have a little fun couse ever since i got my admin i was helping people out and second i wsa not mocking anyone i wsa just sitting on my computer trying to have a little fun and what funk sayed about me is true

Personally, I do not consider killing everyone for no reason "having fun" for anyone except for yourself. Id hate to call it this, but your actions did seem pretty "selfish," with lack for a better word to describe it. I personally even ban players who hit the kill button continuously because it just shows that they don't have any sportsmanship or care for the wellbeing of the other players on the severs.

So, in short. You are lucky you didn't get banned from playing.

i dont care i help everyone out butt if i get banned i want my points back and if i dont get that then atleast tell me why i got banned

I already posted the reasons here:

Personally, I do not consider killing everyone for no reason "having fun" for anyone except for yourself. Id hate to call it this, but your actions did seem pretty "selfish," with lack for a better word to describe it. I personally even ban players who hit the kill button continuously because it just shows that they don't have any sportsmanship or care for the wellbeing of the other players on the severs.

So, in short. You are lucky you didn't get banned from playing.

Do I have to be more precise? I would consider giving you a second chance if you actually admitted that it was kinda stupid to be killing everyone over and over again...

I have resumed your admin, with a stern warning. Please have more respect for your fellow players.

Thread resolved and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back