Mcdonalds Monopoly 2012

EvieLegend

Ok so everyone knows that McDonald's has the Monopoly game going on. Everyone wants to win.. as do I. So I am one piece away from winning like anything. I lack 1 piece in every color and set. So my question is, is anyone else on here playing, and if so.. I have some rare pieces I hear... and ill hook a brotha/sista up if you hook me up... wink wink.

Ok so everyone knows that McDonald's has the Monopoly game going on. Everyone wants to win.. as do I. So I am one piece away from winning like anything. I lack 1 piece in every color and set. So my question is, is anyone else on here playing, and if so.. I have some rare pieces I hear... and ill hook a brotha/sista up if you hook me up... wink wink.

You seem to misunderstand the way that mcd's monopoly works. All but one color of every set is extremely common -- the other one piece from each set is EXTRAORDINARILY rare (as in... only a few in the entire nation). If anyone picks up one of the rare pieces, it is trivial to find the commons to pair it with. You can find out which pieces are the "impossible" ones, along with their odds, here: http://contests.about.com/b/2012/09/27/rare-mcdonalds-monopoly-game-pieces-for-2012.htm

i have one two rare pieces, and i cant find some common ones. and I heard the west coast has different common pieces.

Yeah so one year I attempted to win.

All I ever won was a free mocha latte. I had always been missing one piece from all the big prizes. ._.

Yeah so one year I attempted to win.

All I ever won was a free mocha latte. I had always been missing one piece from all the big prizes. ._.
That's how it works. You always get the other pieces easily except for ONE that is incredibly rare.

For example, you always get Park Place. Boardwalk is the real winning piece.

You guys are right. I gave up though. I've won free red box rentals, tons of free fries, and frappe's and double quarter pounders, and free pictures and stuff. Like I want to win big but I've won so much. I may very well be ungrateful at this point. Plus I embarrassed Jerzey at a McDonald drive through, by getting ghetto with the cashier because they ran out of pieces. So yea, if Jerzey finds another board game piece in this house. I may not live to see another day.

Every time I think I've won, I find that I have nothing but the same pieces over and over. So then I want to buy MOAR McDonald's. It's all a marketing ploy, but it works SO well.

I saw a post on reddit about some top security guy for McDonalds stealing all the good ones.

I saw a post on reddit about some top security guy for McDonalds stealing all the good ones.
That's rather interesting, since people working for McDonalds can't even cash in the prizes, nor can their family members.

Guess he's just being a douche. Or is clueless to the rules.

shit kids, what's wrong with just playing regular black market Monopoly and replacing the little hotels with McNuggets? That's what I always did and I always made a motza on Water Works.

damn fry cooks never knew what hit their jack cheese dicks.

Back