• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

mcfar45's Dota 2 Giveaway!

mcfar45

Well, I promised that I would be bringing back the giveaways and here is the first one! Valve randomly put another 6 copies of Dota 2 in my Steam inventory and I figured why not give them away to my friends at t9k!

Rules:
  • Post a comment on this blog post with a number between 1 and 500.
  • One entry per person
  • Each number can only be used once (so if someone enters with a number then no one after them can use it)
  • You must have a Steam account or else I can't give you the game

Deadline: Saturday February 23 at Midday (GMT)

The 6 people closest to the random number that I will be generating on random.org will win a copy of Dota 2

Good Luck to all!

My next giveaway will be quite soon after this one (pending if IndieGala has a Happy Hour or not)!

valve throws dota 2 keys out like a pedophile throws candy while riding through a kindergarten. Seriously, its like they're saying "Please play dota2, please? Please? Keys? Take them! Take 12 in fact! Please take them! Please play!" Not a submission, just wanted to point out how desperate valve is to market dota 2 lol.

Back