• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Meesathinks White-list Application

meesathinks

Hi everyone,

I played on the server in the 1.0 version. I had my own town named Ionia. It was in the west, and south of Caprica. I think the cords were -1600,72,-1600. Funny story: I originally built it there because Mountainboy gave me coordinates for Caprica, but I wrote them down wrong and so ended up at an empty spot. I think the coords were -2600, -1600. Something like that.

I added to the the train system to extend it to join my place with Caprica, and also nearby the West spawn. I helped Mountainboy and someone else (I forget who, sorry) to extend a water road south from Caprica to the west spawn. I also made many hidden exits for the train to parts above the main rails.

In addition to my own town Ionia, I also was part of another town for a little while. I just made a small house there before moving on because the mayor wasn't around much. I think the town started with an S (Starkville I think). Outside of Starkville, in the water, I made a miniature Cairo pyramid setup to resemble Orion's belt. Also, I made a nice Myan-like, covered bridge from nearby the spawn to Starkville. (or StarkTown?)

I've been playing in STS since it started up. While there I made many structures all over the place. I think I spent too much time, lol. I made what I call the Temples of Aqua (water) on top of mountains around 200, -1020. I really liked those. I also made a rail system that went across a large part of the map with the help of PhantomBAB (who was really cool). Together with bfmayor( I called him bf or Bryan), and PhantomBAB, a giant underground (and under ocean) pyramid was constructed. It eventually got griefed, like everything else. Some LTS members know about the rail and pyramid (luckily before it was griefed).

1. meesathinks
2. Why do you want to join?: I could tolerate the griefing of my structures in STS to an extent, but now I don't want to deal with that (or the admin can put on PVP so I can defend it with my sword! I would love that!! :) ) Also, most of the people that I chat with during the game are LTS members, and it just isn't fun to be by myself in STS.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: I'm not sure how I first found T9K. It was during the 1.0 version. I had bought minecraft and then searched for servers on Google.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: I have lots of people I consider friends, but don't know if it's mutual so feel shy to list them. Zahldar has encouraged me to apply for LTS, and has said he will vouch for me.
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No, I've never been banned.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes, I understand. I'm a responsible adult. :)

These are some things I made in STS (the giant pyramid was with 2 others). The bottom-left screenshot is a structure that edgehill and I made to fix with shadowgirls's house (which was griefed).

2013-03-07_18.28.01.png
2013-03-03_06.42.29.png
2013-01-30_20.11.04.png
2013-02-04_00.43.16.png
2013-02-16_21.05.23.png
2013-02-14_21.59.23.png
2013-02-14_22.38.34.png
2013-02-18_01.36.15.png
2013-02-27_14.45.49.png
2013-03-07_21.50.35.png
2013-01-13_14.58.19.png
2013-02-08_01.58.43.png

I'll vouch for meesathinks, he's been very helpful to people in the STS world and a generally positive influence on the server (wasn't sure how to word that).

I'll vouch for Messa, he seems like a pretty cool guy from the chat, and he is always helping people. I would like to see him in LTS.

Back