Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

murry chrismas.gif

I got:
$110 toward a new laptop
A caramel apple
Flip-flops

But the biggest gift that isn't really a gift would be the new laptop I'm getting by the end of January

Hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas. I have a lot of alcohol so will be very merry indeed by the time I retire to bed this evening ;)
Speaking of alcohol, my dad got me a bottle of 15 yr old scotch and 18 yr old scotch which will go nicely with the Crown Royal and Jack Daniels I bought a couple days ago :D.

Course I have work tonight tho so no drinky drinky for me :(.

This is what I got! Some new headphones, a Samus Figma, and (I have never played a Zelda game before except a bit of Wind Waker, don't kill me) Twilight Princess. I took em out but you can see them below.
DSC_2304.JPG

Now here's a funny story. Those three things my family got me were amazing, but one day, my mom and dad were at some game store called D Pad in New Braunfels. While looking, my mom said, "Huh, what does Hayden like...he likes Sonic, right? OOH he likes Naruto too!"
So what I also got for Christmas were literally the games I already have. Sonic Colors and Naruto Clash of Ninja III. I never really showed mom any of the games I bought with my own money so...yeah. She said later on we will go to that store to get some new games to replace those ones. x3
DSC_2262.JPG

Now truly, the best part about the Samus Figma was the fact that I could pose her.
DSC_2245.JPG
DSC_2246.JPG
DSC_2248.JPG
DSC_2275.JPG

Draw me like one of your french girls mmm
DSC_2273.JPG
DSC_2280.JPG
DSC_2300.JPG

This is what I got! Some new headphones, a Samus Figma, and (I have never played a Zelda game before except a bit of Wind Waker, don't kill me) Twilight Princess. I took em out but you can see them below.
View attachment 142267
Now here's a funny story. Those three things my family got me were amazing, but one day, my mom and dad were at some game store called D Pad in New Braunfels. While looking, my mom said, "Huh, what does Hayden like...he likes Sonic, right? OOH he likes Naruto too!"
So what I also got for Christmas were literally the games I already have. I never really showed mom any of the games I bought with my own money so...yeah. She said later on we will go to that store to get some new games to replace those ones. x3
View attachment 142268
Now truly, the best part about the Samus Figma was the fact that I could pose her.
View attachment 142269 View attachment 142270 View attachment 142271 View attachment 142272
View attachment 142273 View attachment 142274 View attachment 142275
Wonderful xD

View attachment 142267
So what I also got for Christmas were literally the games I already have. Sonic Colors and Naruto Clash of Ninja III. I never really showed mom any of the games I bought with my own money so...yeah. She said later on we will go to that store to get some new games to replace those ones. x3
View attachment 142268
View attachment 142269 View attachment 142270 View attachment 142271 View attachment 142272
View attachment 142273 View attachment 142274 View attachment 142275
No reason to kill ya over the Zelda thing, although, I would recommend you play a few from the series. For some people, the Zelda games are hit-and-miss, and for others, they're the embodiment of Christ. :3 All a matter of preference.

Also....

Merry Christmas! For me:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PC (Yay!)
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for PC (NOSTALGIA YAY)
A new set of wireless headphones, so my cat won't keep eating the volume control.

And a webcam, so I'll be able to be a part of the sample chats!

Plus, I had to buy freaking Starbound with my own cash...mumble grumble...
Fuckin' A. Oblivion. Such a fun game.

Oh, and you'll come to realize you were probably going buy Starbound anyway, considering they're in the process of adding giant mechs.

Weeeellll:

- new slacks (or pajama pants. comfort is king.)
-10 blank CD's i need for my moosics.
-6 vinyl records from a friend a few days ago. 1 album Genesis, 3 albums of the Pretenders, 1 tchacovsky, and 1 Emerson, lake, and Palmer.
-Ipod Nano with $15 itunes gift card.
-$50 bucks cash.
-7 piece facial trimmer thing. make my sideburns look hawt as hell.
-a book on unusual information, and one on American trivia
-Super soft and comfy Fleece blanket with a wolf on it from my Gf. love her to death.
-New flannel. because Mighty is known to rock plaid.

Hopefully pics to follow :3

Double post, but with important info! Left 4 Dead 2 is currently free on Steam. Go to the store page and click Play game. :3 It's yours to keep. Go kill some zambies.

I was more excited for Morrowind, honestly. They both look like shit after playing Skyrim though. :p
Morrowwind is a blast. It was the first Elder Scrolls game I played. However, I like Oblivion more. So many adventures. <3

That's not enough. I require that they be slow, clunky, and have 50% of their mass devoted to weapons systems.
Check, check, kinda. From what I've seen, the only thing they have thus far is twin shoulder-mounted machine guns. I'm positive they'll add more, though.

Morrowwind is a blast. It was the first Elder Scrolls game I played. However, I like Oblivion more. So many adventures. <3

Check, check, kinda. From what I've seen, the only thing they have thus far is twin shoulder-mounted machine guns. I'm positive they'll add more, though.

*cough*
Skyrim
*cough*

Also, Merry Christmas!

I got ATH-M50's, a new Mouse (Logitech G500), Skyrim, Hotline Miami, Bioshock Infinite, Farcry 3, Dark Souls (oh god please help me), Starbound, and Terraria. And 50$ for some other stuff I might want to get. Basically, a bunch of PC stuff.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Back