• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mic swearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, hes a nice guy, he may be providing darkfx with a new server, grow up, you have heard cussing before.

crybaby

he was doing all that and also disrespecting admins,and tellin others that he's gonna get admin of one year and boasting about his points, i had recoreded it but i didnt post it if anyone need it ill send it to them( it was a short onebut i think its enough) and all thing which i recorded was not complet it got wreacked so it's short one :D .

So, hes a nice guy, he may be providing darkfx with a new server, grow up, you have heard cussing before.

crybaby

Providing darkfx with a new server? I don't know what you are talking about. I pay for both servers out of pocket...

he was doing all that and also disrespecting admins,and tellin others that he's gonna get admin of one year and boasting about his points, i had recoreded it but i didnt post it if anyone need it ill send it to them( it was a short onebut i think its enough) and all thing which i recorded was not complet it got wreacked so it's short one :D .

Sure, send it to me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back