Microsoft Tablet..Nice! How about a Microsoft Laptop or AIO

SteveTheSheep

The microsoft surface looks like a nice tablet computer and if it's under $700 than it's a 9 out of 10 in my book! People often compare Apple and Microsoft but you really can't because Microsoft is a software company (the first software company) and apple is a computer company (the full computer experience). I think It would be awesome if Microsoft launched a Laptop, An AllInOne, an Ultrabook, and maybe a Desktop. Some people say they couldn't because they're a software company but the kinect, Surface, and xbox have proven that wrong.
What do you guys think? Should Microsoft Release a line of computers as an example of what a Windows Consumer PC should be?

Eh, don't take my word. I know shit about computers. I just almost always think of Microsoft when someone says HP \_:confused:_/

Eh, don't take my word. I know shit about computers. I just almost always think of Microsoft when someone says HP \_:confused:_/
Thats the stereotype that ruins microsoft's name.
P.S. I love how everyone love building computers but never actually talks about the companies who power them -.-

P.S. I love how everyone love building computers but never actually talks about the companies who power them -.-
Lol, like i said, i know shit about computers. I think building a computer is like rocket science! :laugh:

Please elaborate.

EDIT: Also the surface is amazing. I'll most likely be getting the intel version. If they get the graphics right (not using Intel graphics) then the machine could have much, much potential.

The cover/keyboard is such a genius idea.

I love reading the apple fanboys hate so much, and then ponder if they actually are amazed.

The surface is what the industry could learn from. Watch all the mistakes your competitors make, and then learn.

Windows 8 is both a full desktop experience and a mobile experience. You can seamlessly move between them and even both can be used at the same time.

The Surface hardware is precise, features tough glass, touch with less lag, a awesome ass kickstand (no tablet has this, at least that I know of), and the keyboard/cover is the icing on the cake.

This will be VERY VERY popular in enterprise situations. No longer will workers be confined to their cubicles. It's lighter and smaller than a laptop, features a full qwerty keyboard that isn't a dock, and has the power of a laptop/desktop.

How can you possibly lose with that formula?

Well.. I am confident microsoft can topple iPads and hopefully dispel the Mac Cult that has been riding on everyone's wallets for way too long. But still, other companies like Samsung also produces quality tablets. Everyone wants a slice of the pie.

Well.. I am confident microsoft can topple iPads and hopefully dispel the Mac Cult that has been riding on everyone's wallets for way too long. But still, other companies like Samsung also produces quality tablets. Everyone wants a slice of the pie.
Samsung produces good stuff.

It would just be nice to see some unification.

Back