• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 4

1.5 was the best.

God I miss 1.5.
I thought you don't have beta?

Also, just enchant an iron sword or something, get the "Sharpness" enchantment. Then go kill a mob. Cool now particles appear! Also, when eating rotten flesh, cool bubble particles also appear.

Also... experience is acquired very quickly... Kill two zombies, level up.

Also, just enchant an iron sword or something, get the "Sharpness" enchantment. Then go kill a mob. Cool now particles appear! Also, when eating rotten flesh, cool bubble particles also appear.

So how do you enchant exactly, when I opened my enchantment altar all the spells were coded into random words. What does Physical Hot Cube mean?

So how do you enchant exactly, when I opened my enchantment altar all the spells were coded into random words. What does Physical Hot Cube mean?
Yes, you can't quite tell what enchantment you'll get, just repeatedly place and retract the item (pickaxes also have good enchantments), until you get an enchantment you can get. By using bookshelves, higher level enchantments are unlocked.

Yes, you can't quite tell what enchantment you'll get, just repeatedly place and retract the item (pickaxes also have good enchantments), until you get an enchantment you can get. By using bookshelves, higher level enchantments are unlocked.
so basically i can just ignore the random chatter and just check if i have enough xp?

I don't have beta, I just usually use taco's.

One thing i do wish is for mines and caves to be a bit more linear, because as they are now, they are too unstructured. They should make abandoned mines as sleek as the nether dungeons, no point in making them THAT much random.

On ze Twitters jeb and notch said that there is only going to be pre releases until Minecon, when the Full Version will be release. So there won't be an official 1.9 release anytime ever.

On ze Twitters jeb and notch said that there is only going to be pre releases until Minecon, when the Full Version will be release. So there won't be an official 1.9 release anytime ever.
Lol, I'm okay with this, updates come more often that way :p

Back