• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Alpha Server Goes Public Today

Wooty

Staff member
sunsetpublic.png

Get ready for some epic building! The public zone on Team9000 Alpha is now officially open!

To read up on the rules, ip address, zone details and such, check out the article on our wiki.
If you're interested in joining, please submit a build permit application here.
Even if you haven't applied yet, feel free to just join and wander around. Connection details are listed in the Wiki page linked above.

Welcome to Firethorn!

Awesome! Haha I know I am already accepted, but the account I play on that has Alpha is Fourscorebarrel. Remember from the boo? So if you could let me use that account name instead, that would be much appreciated =)

This is what you have to look forward to.
This is what happened after monsters were re-enabled.
monsters.jpg

Attachments

• monsters.jpg
    monsters.jpg
    618.9 KB · Views: 336
huh. My sister got Alpha, so I can play offline, but not online yet. Must figure out how I'm going to get it... >.>

P.S. SO AWESOME! (Survival and that the T9K SMP server is up.)

I'm sort of waiting in schadenfreude-soaked anticipation as to how the unwashed masses/griefers will decimate the public zone's landscape.

I agree with bighead, I guess that we will just see what happens. However, the people who buy alpha are not the same as those who play for free, so it may not be as bad as you think....maybe....

i tried visa woot, it didnt work, but i now have tf2, l4d 1 2, and KOTAR because of it

Steam is evil isn't it :(
It stoles all my moneys last week haha
Karma, I bought two accounts using Visa :s

And btw, how come we never see you on mumble :) ?

Back