• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Animation #1 (Cave)

PuRe2K12

Hello everyone, Yesterday i decided to download and try to learn a minecraft animation program called Mineimator, it is a very fun program to use but a bit confusing at first.

After an hour or more learning the program i set out to create my first animation. This animation is 20 seconds long and took 3 hours. It includes no gameplay footage from minecraft, all from the animation software itself.

Always looking for thoughts and opinions, please remember it was my first day with the software. Im also looking for insperation of new ideas for animations, aswell is people skins to steal to use as characters.

~PuRe2K12

The end was actually thrown in at the last minute to bug a friend of mine because i decided to use her skin for the animation:D

I just might try this out, I definitely want to do some cool stuff with this if possible. Nice animation.

ahahahaha, I just got the chance to watch this....without even seeing rsmv's comment, I was just about to say the same thing.

It took me a long time to figure out what you guys were talking about but i just did. Its not TheGurw's skin in the video its mine. We both use an obsidian skin, only difference is his has red eyes and mine has white. You can ask anyone that knows me i have used the skin for over a year.

The video has nothing to do with him. The other skin is of a friend of mine.

I had white eyes during beta, the red eyes is less than two months old, hence the confusion.

Like i said it was made with only an hours knowledge of the program i used to make it.

I was working on a few more animations but my laptop crashed :(

Back