• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Battle Thread

Clayto1332

Here is the battle from earlier between the CE and the greasers. Sorry about the bad quality and lack of audio, I am going to buy fraps sometime soon since I can't find it anywhere for free.

Anyway here you go. I will continue to post more bouts on this same thread.

(this is proof that I didn't "come from behind")

The whole thing was pretty epic, but the angle you were at was not the greatest. Be sure to upload the second round with the fist fighting!

Yeah sorry about that. I will know better for next time. These videos turned out pretty good though!

That was a lot of fun, when we FINALLY got to battle. I was lagging like hell, however. Next time, we need to organize epic battles a bit faster (some of us old people have jobs and have to get up early).

did I kill anyone with the rain of arrows in the last video at 2:00 ? I didn't have it fullscreen so I couldn't tell.

im uploading a video of this right now... when its done ill send u the link and u can add it to the thread.

Alright sounds good blinked! FYI to embed a link, just do this with "[" instead of parenthesis:

(e)insertfulllinkhere(/e)

@green, I don't think you got anyone in the last video but I think it was you that killed me with arrows in either the 3rd or 4th one... Too lazy to look right now lol

Here is xBlinkedx's video. You can see what happened more clearly in the big CE vs Greaser battle.

(also LOL on Xraptor pushing RSMV over the ledge at 6:58)

Did you see what woot did in the second video where he filled in all the gaps with glass blocks? I kind of like the arena this way and I think this is the best idea when it comes to huge FFAs like that. Maybe leave the outside of the circles open but that's it. I wish T9K would do that whole thing more often though, it was a lot of fun. I'd also like to see the CE and greasers go at it again

A little outlanders gang is no match for the army of the biggest faction on the server (Cyndonian Empire). Just putting that out there.

Back