Minecraft Classic Shutdown Announcement

I thought that at one point you said you didn't care if you ever got it...

I cared for the first year and a half or so, went very inactive, came back with a more jovular attitude to it.

Now, of course, the way things are, I really don't care. It would've been fun though, rising through the ranks, starting back in 2011 or 2012 and perhaps actually sticking around.

But back then, I didn't see more to the community than MC classic, and now I realize that I was blind to the great things.

Not to mention that I was immature back then, and not deserving of the rank. (I'm 15 now, that was 2 and a half years ago, do the math.)

It was a great choice in my life to pick Team9000 on that server list, even though I got banned by Wooty in fact and then I got banned twice after that, and got kicked a bunch of times....I didn't do so hot there. However its a shame to see Ol' Classy go.
heh. hectic kicked me for no reasons about... 20 times xD

Well. Since my source of escapement is dying, I think that I should at least reach 200 hours... And rebuild the City like I did from Guest 327. Goodbye Classic, with you die my feelings for all the fun times I've had. If only I had reached Engie...

Good old Classic. Building "Casham is a Coconut" signs, witnessing Alimber ban himself, stealing the kick-ginity of a few people, seeing a few admins demote each other in a "demote battle", and all the other shenanigans that have happened...damn. It all kinda happened so fast! What is it, like 4 years since Classic has been up? I'm glad I got to experience the somewhat beginning of Classic (back in guest 122 or something).

Classic was the start of most of us here, and all I can really say is, thanks for all the good memories. And just to say it again, thank you Casey for promoting me and Kc006 to Engineer back then. I had always wanted to help the Classic community in any way I could, and you granted that wish. I hope to see all of you again on Classic Gamenight.

R.I.P.

Wow I never thought the day would come that classic will be shut down. I had some good times, I met a lot of good people on classic. But now I realize how lucky I am when I found t9k classic when I was looking through the classic list of servers. It's sad seeing classic go. but it would be better ending it with a bang rather then watching classic die slowly.

But since I can't come to the game night (because I consoled banned myself) I'll say a final goodbye in Serbian to finish this post :p

doviđenja

I will definitely miss being a shithead, and finding clandestine ways to beg for perbloatz.
But honestly, this needed to happen. Grandpa was dying in his bed and no one had the nerve to kick him in the head until now.
Classic will be replaced by other things. This gives us more of an incentive to make game nights more of an event.

WE LOVE YOU CLASSIC! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!
MY SOUL IS WITHERING AWAY WITH THE PAIN OF A DYING FRIEND!
OH THE HUMANITY!
~Fin

I will definitely miss being a shithead, and finding clandestine ways to beg for perbloatz.
But honestly, this needed to happen. Grandpa was dying in his bed and no one had the nerve to kick him in the head until now.
Classic will be replaced by other things. This gives us more of an incentive to make game nights more of an event.

WE LOVE YOU CLASSIC! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!
MY SOUL IS WITHERING AWAY WITH THE PAIN OF A DYING FRIEND!
OH THE HUMANITY!
~Fin

LOL I love this post XD

Never again will I be able to /hide and delete blocks from underneath guests.

In all seriousness though, many great times were had. Even if classic minecraft itself was pretty terrible, all the jokes and conversations and ridiculous builds created, by yourself or with friends, made classic one good time.

R.I.P Classic

I know man, it's strange how many laughs we had over something as simple as minecraft. To this day nothing has made me laugh as hard as our antics on classic when we all used to get together.

I still chuckle every time I think about you poking your head around random corners at me for no reason...that was always hilarious

Back